Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Almost there

Tomorrow I am leaving for Brazil. I am going to be flying into Sao Paulo, then to Porto Alegre. My friend Tiago is going to have his girlfriend pick me up at the airport. I will spend the night at her place thursday night, then take a bus with her to Veranopolis (Tiago's hometown) friday. It is going to be interesting because she doesn't speak english and I haven't studied Portuguese like I had planned. I am going to have to study as much as I can on my flights and my six hour layover in Atlanta.
Anyway, after a weekend in Veranopolis, I am going to spend a few days in Passo Fundo with my buddy Marcelo. Then it is off to Fabricio's wedding in Santa Catarina. From there I will travel with Fabricio's parents to Vicosa, MG which is twenty six hour bus ride. I will stay there for a day or two then take a bus back to Sao Paulo.

That's the plan. Most of the time I never stick to the plan but atleast it is an idea.

Well, my next post will be from somewhere in Brazil.
Mais tarde

No comments: