Monday, March 24, 2008

Too busy and tired

I told myself that I would make an effort to blog as often as I could but I have been working a lot lately. Monday through friday I worked from 6:45am to 3:00pm. Friday night I worked from 3:30pm to 4:00am and then went home and was only able to sleep about five and a half hours. I am in one of those periods where I don't sleep all that well.
Anyway, I received my passport in the mail with my stamped tourist visa. There is nothing stopping me from going to Brazil now. I am really excited. Just over two weeks left!
In other news, Easter was good this year. I am not very religious but we had supper at my Aunt's house and it was nice. We spent the afternoon riding their four wheeler around and pulling my cousin on a sled. I rolled the four wheeler. It sucked. I'm fine and there wasn't really any damage to the quad but it still sucked. But other than that it was a good weekend.

No comments: