Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Uncle Travis

Guess what? I am going to be a uncle again!!!! My baby sister Jenny is going to be bringing me a wonderful niece or nephew into this world. I am excited and extremely happy for her and her husband. They are going to make great parents.

On a different note, My sister and her husband are no longer going to Brazil with me. I thought I was finally going to be able to show someone why I love that country so much. Oh well, atleast now I have only me to worry about.

Another thing is my hopes of going to school this next fall. I haven't talked about it much to anyone for fear of things changing, but it is something I am going to do. I plan to go to a technical school and learn Aviation Maintenance and Avionics. The school I wish to attend provides enough hands on experience (according to the FAA) to begin working right after graduation. The FAA requires so many hours of experience to work on your own. In this course I will also obtain a Associates in Applied Science which will open the door for a possible Bachelors (depending on my interest in this field) in the future.

This gives me one more summer to button things up with our business and maybe make a little money before I move east.
I have a few things I need to do before I go:
* Buy a car
* Buy a computer
* Go sky diving with a friend
* Attend my two best friends weddings
* Go to Tanzania
* See my niece or nephew come into this world
* and some more stuff I can't think of right now

Lot's of things to look forward to.

No comments: