Saturday, April 4, 2009

Praia Grande

I arrived in Sao Paulo today! Finaly in Brazil! It was a great day. After having to take a bus across town to another airport to meet my good friend Alfredo things were really good once again. This is the first time that I have seen Alfredo in four years. His wife Juliana I met before but they had just met at the time. She is sweet as ever. It is good to be reunited once again.
Today was spent running around town getting somethings they needed and then eating at a Churrascaria. I have been waiting to eat Brazilian Barbeque for a whole year.

After eating we came home for a bit to see about changing some of my flights around so I can stay here another day. After that we went to the beach which was only a block away. We had many beers and now we are back at the house. Although I haven´t slept in over 36 hours I am going to try to convince them to go out again.

Man I love Brazil!!!!!

No comments: