Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tourist Visa

Today I got my passport photos for my new tourist visa. I went to Falls Photo. Very nice people. They remembered me from when I had my senior photos taken there almost eight years ago.
Anyway, I have been lazy about getting my visa, but now it is getting close to my departure. I have my picture and I just printed off a application form. Now all I need is to send my passport, a copy of my tickets, a $140 money order (they make it very clear that the consulate does not accept any other form of payment), $40 for the service fee, and a self-adressed, prepaid envelope with a tracking number.

I just realized I could have been doing the list thing for NaBloPoMo with all the listing I have been doing. I'm not sure I could post everyday.

I am almost ready for my long-awaited trip back to the land of the Green, Yellow and Blue.

2 comments:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Will you be posting from Brazil?

Travis said...

Yes I will be posting from Brazil. I'm not sure how often but I know I can post a few times. Ha, I responded to a comment.