Monday, March 31, 2008

Summer

Friday night I was able to meet up with my Brazilian friend Oeslin for the first time since he has been back. After a very long day of work I was able to meet him at McKenzie Lanes before closing. We had a few beers and talked about our families and all the stuff we wanted to do this summer. We agreed that we have to go camping again and ride motorcycles together. In the midst of our conversation I realized I have a lot of things to look forward to this summer.

My Aunts on my dad's side are comming out for the family reunions. Some of my cousins are comming out here with there families. I know my cousin Monte wants to catch a Twins game. I can't wait to see all of them. It's been a while.

Then there is our canoeing trip down the Namekagon with just the guys. I am hoping everyone can come. Three days of canoeing, beer, fishing, beer, football on the sand bars, beer, camp food, beer and nothing but fun.

Also, my two best friends are getting married. Not to each other though. I believe Ryan is getting married at the end August and Stephan's wedding is at the beginning of September. I know Stephan wants to go sky diving sometime before he gets married so I am going to try for that.

Then there is the Tanzania trip. I'm not to sure when that is going to happen but I do really want to go.

So many things to look forward to. This is the first time in a long time that I have been this excited about summer.

No comments: