Monday, March 22, 2010

Still a lost polar bear

Well this is actually me posting again on my blog. It's been awhile. It's been a really long time.

I just got off the phone with a friend.. I am not sure if I would ever tell her this but she inspires me sometimes. Even if she believes in all that hocus-pocus stuff.
So here I am inspired to write again.

Where do I begin... My last post was a sad one. I'll have to go from there I suppose.

My dog died. That sucked.

A lot has happened since then...
I sold my trucking company.. Had a lot of health problems in the family. That was kinda scary but it all worked out.. Worked in the Twin Cities. Never thought I'd do that. Hell, I almost moved there.. Had a few heartaches.. Had a lot of laughs..
Most recently I have been doing a lot of thinking. Which is something I do way too much of but I think I am getting somewhere. I feel I am at yet another crossroad in my life (as I almost always do). But this time I am moving towards something that feels right. Something that I can do for me.

Ok, so maybe I make absolutely no sense... But that's ok, I think I am on to something.

This summer I am going out on a trek yet again. I have a job offer in Alaska. Glacier Bay to be exact. My friend Mike will be going up there as well. It would be so awesome to spend another summer with him.
I am also considering a job in California. Santa Catalina Island is off the coast of Long Beach and seems very appealing to me.
So in the next week I am going to be making the decision on where to spend my summer.

No comments: