Monday, February 18, 2008

Always Planning

It has been almost two years since I have set foot in the wonderful country of Brazil. After four trips in four years life has finally caught up with me. The first year I went was in 2002 and I stayed for two weeks. The next year was my first Carnival (Brazilian four day celebration) and I stayed for three weeks. The third trip was four weeks. The fourth was five weeks.

Anyway, after two winters of no Brazil I am ready to return. This time I am hoping to bring my little sister and brother in law. We are planning to leave Friday April 11. My sister and her husband can only stay for a week, but I am going to try to stay a little longer.

My friend Fabricio (Lava) will be getting married in Joacaba, Santa Catarina on April 18. That gives us a week to visit other friends and then I am to be a groomsman in Lava's wedding.
After that I am planning to go up north to Vicosa, Minas Gerais to visit some more friends.
More planning to do and tickets to buy.

1 comment:

Adventurous Twenty-Something said...

Yay for blogs! If you want a blogging challenge you should sign up for NaBloPoMo the theme for March is lists.